Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm internet famous!

First off, sorry for the lack of posts. I started this site not realizing how much juggling two blogs would be. Plus I'm lazy. With that said, you can be sure Mutombo Finger Wag will be updated more often beginning next week. Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know that I am becoming famous on this here internets. Check out my article for Posting And Toasting, a site people actually go to. My SB Nation name for is Starkstastic, that's me who wrote that. Does it look familiar? If so, it's because you read it on this site first. If AJ does happen to get hired, or some credence is lent to his candidacy at the very least, remember I was the one who started the trend. Here's the link:

http://www.postingandtoasting.com/2008/4/24/459821/avery-johnson-as-knicks-co

No comments: